Bed and Breakfast for Women and their horses in Laramie, Wyoming
The Cowgirls Horse Hotel is designed with the comfort and safety of women and their horses in mind. Men are also welcome.
Bring your cat or dog along too! We are a pet-friendly bed and breakfast.
Advance reservations are required. Please plan to arrive by 9 pm.
Some of the amenities include:
- Safe newly renovated stalls
- Double stalls for mare and baby
- “Full” size dressage arena—lots of room for working your horse
- Nelson automatic waterers
- Large paddock with hay feeder — available on request
- Spacious first floor bedroom with two queen size beds
- Private bath connected to bedroom
- Easy access to kitchen for snacking and meal preparation
- Lovely sunroom, hot tub and gazebo for your pleasure
- Scenic setting with mountain and city views
- Easy access one mile off of Interstate 80 (get directions…)
- Reasonably priced
Our stalls are reserved first for persons staying in the bed and breakfast room or overnighting in a trailer on the property.
Great for your horse (and of course, you'll be pretty content yourself). We specialize in women travelers and their horses but you can bring your longhorn along if you wish.